Our dishonest, immature, narcissistic, traitor of a President and his zombie-cult of followers have according to the New York Times, coined a new malady, Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).
The term is supposed to describe voters who are so angry and opposed to the U.S. president that they are incapable of seeing any good in what he does. “TDS” has popped up on Fox News in recent weeks and was cited by Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., in interviews this week before being used by the president himself on Twitter on Wednesday.
Suggesting that anyone disgusted, ashamed of, and infuriated by the words and deeds of Donald Trump are suffering from a psychological malady is like saying:
- White supremacists are rational–reasonable people who are too often misjudged
- Sociopaths make the best therapists
- Vladimir Putin is a great leader worthy of of respect and admiration because he’s a cocky bully (The fact that he can’t tell the truth and has no problem murdering his enemies notwithstanding.)
- Mitch McConnell is a kind, thoughtful, fair politician who is committed to the common good, the Constitution and fair play
- Rand Paul’s hair looks totally natural and very becoming
- The GOP congressmen who grilled Peter Strzok in an effort to suggest that he had some vile libertard bias that made him unqualified to do his job are about as honest and patriotic as a Jim-Crow era white jury ready to lynch, oops I mean sentence a 14 year old African-American young man to be hung for not keeping his eyes on the ground in the presence of a white woman
- Melania Trump feels blessed everyday to be married to Donald Trump
- When not cutting and styling women’s hair, Rep Louie Gohmert (R. Tx) teaches African-American History and Culture at Howard University in Washington
- The best schools of journalism in the world are competing with one another to hire Fox News anchors as tenured professors
- Donald Trump is the epitome of an ethical, trustworthy American Christian
What is the cure for Deranged Trump Syndrome? Keep reading fake news and don’t you dare not vote in November.
- Franklin Graham will vouch for #10
- If Trump Derangement Syndrome is real, Andy Kaufman wasn’t a comical genius.